January 6: Social gathering
2004 Feb 10 08:42

Re: [vox-tech] Re: bibtex, scripting

This works great! Sure enough, I already had custom-bib/makebst with tetex, but I didn't know about it. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Jonathan

Aaron A. King wrote:
Check out the package "makebst". It's part of the standard tetex TeX distribution and can be found on CTAN:
http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/custom-bib.html?action=/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/custom-bib/

You run latex on makebst.tex. You are prompted with a series of questions. The result is a custom .bst file. I have used makebst for years to create .bst files for use with various journals.

Good luck.

Aaron