2004 Feb 05 22:23

Re: [vox-tech] motherboard of my dreams and hardware price hunting

Re: [vox-tech] motherboard of my dreams and hardware price hunting

Pricewatch is by far my favorite choice, but i'll sometimes check
www.nextag.com as they have a nice way of searching that includes
shipping to a zip code included.

Of course google wants in on the action with froogle.google.com...

Mark