2004 Feb 03 21:26

Re: USB and serial (was Re: [vox-tech] lbncurses.so.4 issue)

Re: USB and serial (was Re: [vox-tech] lbncurses.so.4 issue)

with my belkin upsd (aka bulldog), i don't remember what i did to
recognize that anything was working, but i set the settings to shut down
after 15 minutes.  when i pulled the power plug out, everybody logged in
got a message via write that they had 15 minutes to log out or whatever.
then, it did perform a clean shutdown after 15 mintues.  after that i went
in and configured things a bit more...

it looks like you're there, you just have to figure out exactly which
devide got picked up by hid.  my guess is /dev/input/js0 (since it
mentioned its using a joystick driver).  give that try and see what
happens.

dave