2004 Feb 02 23:13

[vox-tech] building an AMD MP system

hi all,

is the AMD 760 MPX the newest athlon MP chipset around?  it appears to
be over 3 years old.

via, ali and sis haven't come up with anything newer?  that's kind of
hard to believe!

i'd like to run dual MP 2800's with barton core.  udma 133 or higher.
built-in usb2.0 would be nice (although i understand that usb2 cards are
dirt cheap).

any mobo recommendations?

pete