2004 Jan 31 22:07

Re: [vox-tech] devfs and mkisofs, don't have permission to create multisession cd's

Re: [vox-tech] devfs and mkisofs, don't have permission to create multisession cd's

I don't know what was actually wrong with the permissions after all (I was in the cdrom group, and mkisofs had a devfs file entry to make it work, but it didn't regardless.)

I finally made it work by changing the command I used to invoke mkisofs from the option -M0,0,0 to the option -M /dev/cdrom (which is a symlink to /dev/cdroms/cdrom0) and that made it work