2004 Jan 30 22:05

Re: [vox-tech] SQL selecting distinct from multiple index tables

Re: [vox-tech] SQL selecting distinct from multiple index tables

select distinct O.OID, O.Name, O.Acronym
  from Organizations O, OrgDocs D, OrgProjects P
   where D.OrgID  = O.OID or P.OrgID = O.OID

I think this will result in two full table scans though......

  -- Mitch