2004 Jan 30 16:21

Re: [vox-tech] MacOS X, terminals, and ncurses apps

Re: [vox-tech] MacOS X, terminals, and ncurses apps

Perhaps take a look at http://macvim.swdev.org/OSX/ and search for "termcap". I remember installing a new termcap from somewhere when I was running 10.1, but I don't remember why, or where I found it. Googling "OS X termcap" might uncover something. I don't use vim, so that's all I've got to contribute...

Matt