2004 Jan 29 17:10

Re: [vox-tech] [Semi-OT] Mac modem connector

On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 07:39:48AM -0800, Ken Herron wrote:
> You have a soldering iron, right?

He don't know me very well, do he?

I am decidedly NOT a hardware guy. :)  I live in the nice soft place
right above the kernel, and below the monitor and keyboard. ;)

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com           "Hey Shatner, ya remember that episode of
http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill/   Space Trek where your show got cancelled?"