2004 Jan 26 10:21

[vox-tech] XMMS For Radio

I came across a LUGOD post dated January 9, 2002 from Richard Crawford.  He
wanted to listen to KXJZ but at the time that station only offered its stream
in Windows Media.  But if one goes to www.csus.edu/npr they now have options
for Windows Media, Real Player and XMMS for Linux for both KXJZ and KXPR.

I can hear KXPR with Real Player.  But how does one get XMMS to get the
stream?  I'm having a hard time getting documentation for XMMS.  Does anyone
know how to get XMMS to play an internet radio station?

Thank you.

Bob