2004 Jan 20 11:28

Re: [vox-tech] sending mail from shell

If you or your isp use q-mail, you can use qmail-inject in a very similar
way...via scripts or directly from the command line.

I always imagined that mail was a wrapper to /your/path/to/sendmail
anyway, but I just did a _man mail_ on the system I'm on, and it occurs to
be it's own program.  It's also a binary file, but that doesn't rule out
the possibility that it is a wrapper.

Dave