2004 Jan 19 23:20

[vox-tech] Debian stable->unstable, mozilla won't run

[vox-tech] Debian stable->unstable, mozilla won't run

Hi.

I decided to move from Debian stable to unstable.  It was a one heinous
butcher job.  The dependencies are totally incoherent, and conflicts are
everywhere.  I'm starting to regret my decision to move from stable to
unstable.  Grr...

Anyway, I decided to give unstable some more time.  I got most of the
system the way I need it, except I have NO graphical browser.  Mozilla and
Konqueror just silently die, with no traceable log.  Galeon won't install
because of Gnome 1 vs. 2 conflict.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?  Thanks!

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim
AIM: markus kimius