2004 Jan 19 10:42

Re: [vox-tech] I'm setting up a DNS server...

Re: [vox-tech] I'm setting up a DNS server...

Quoting Rick Moen (rick@linuxmafia.com):

> My policy is to have all technical and administrative
> contexts for a zonefile not depend on that zonefile being in service.

As long as we're being picky, the above is further evidence of a need
for coffee.  I meant "for DNS".  (A zonefile obviously doesn't have the
two contexts cited, as does a domain registration record.)