2004 Jan 14 17:10

Re: [vox-tech] can't ssh to suse 9 pro amd64

Re: [vox-tech] can't ssh to suse 9 pro amd64

on an older slackware system, i once had to add _ssh: all_ (or some other
similar syntax specifying a domain or ip range) to /etc/hosts.allow.

sshd shouldn't come compiled to respect tcpwrappers by default, but give
it a go...