2004 Jan 13 19:02

Re: [vox-tech] linux machine for grandma

Re: [vox-tech] linux machine for grandma

These are good suggestions.  Firebird/Thunderbird may have been exactly
what I was looking for.  For now, I have been playing with the _configure
toolbars_ options in both Konquerer and KMail, turning everythign off to
the point that they resemble what I was going for.  This makes the most
sense since system resources are short, and since I'm already using KDE,
I'm probably not asking for much more in the way of resources when using
these programs.

I may go check out Thunderbird for my own purposes when I have a minute...