2004 Jan 12 17:39

Re: [vox-tech] Providing access to SSH on Kiosk?

On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 04:58:43PM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> Is there anyhting 'bad' people can do from the menus in Xterm?
> (e.g., Ctrl+click, +middle-click and +right-click)?

I had a friend who shall remain anonymous manage to kill a large centrally
used Solaris box by popping up an xterm in the smallest font and then
continuing to make the xterm larger (via the window manager).

When he was last able to run top it had over 1GB of ram used.

--
Bill Broadley
Computational Science and Engineering