January 6: Social gathering
2004 Jan 09 14:43

Re: [vox-tech] HTML troubles....

I'm not an HTML guru, but I'll give it a shot. I've verified the problem under Safari and IE 5.1 under OSX 10.2.8. Safari renders it properly, IE doesn't.

Hmm.. it looks like IE might not be recognizing the frameset... try putting something simple in the default <noframes> section to test to see if that's the problem... Because when I load the only frame manually, it doesn't render properly either. Table problems are another classic source of problems.

-- Mitch