2004 Jan 06 16:21

Re: [vox-tech] debian woody sources for openoffice

Re: [vox-tech] debian woody sources for openoffice

Quoting Richard Burkhart (richard@khanfusion.net):

> Anyone have a line on an APT repository for Openoffice (preferably 1.1,
> compiled for Woody) *THAT WORKS*?

I just verified that this one works for my unstable = sarge laptop.
deb http://borft.student.utwente.nl/debian unstable main contrib

A quick check with a Web browser confirms that the site has what looks
like a perfectly fine stable = woody subtree, so you would use...
deb http://borft.student.utwente.nl/debian stable main contrib

If you still have problems, you might want to post again with some more
detail about problem symptoms.

--
Cheers,        "A raccoon tangled with a 23,000 volt line, today.  The results
Rick Moen       blacked out 1400 homes and, of course, one raccoon."