2004 Jan 06 14:09

[vox-tech] debian woody sources for openoffice

[vox-tech] debian woody sources for openoffice

Anyone have a line on an APT repository for Openoffice (preferably 1.1,
compiled for Woody) *THAT WORKS*?

I'm trying to lead/coax/drag a family member onto linux - OO may be the
deal-maker ... but besides all of the OTHER strange things that have
happened on her machine, I can't get apt-get to install openoffice.  When
following links from openoffice.org to the "list of semi-official apt
sources", every single source makes apt (& aptitude) barf when updating the
source lists.

Idearz?  Thanks.