[vox-tech] (forw) [ILUG] EU guide to moving to OSS

Possibly useful for the "Why Not MS" page?

----- Forwarded message from "ccostelloe@flogas.ie" <ccostelloe@flogas.ie> -----

From: "ccostelloe@flogas.ie" <ccostelloe@flogas.ie>
To: ilug@linux.ie
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 17:16:34 +0000
Subject: [ILUG] EU guide to moving to OSS
	autolearn=no version=2.60

The EU, a lover of .doc files until now, now has a hefty guide on moving to open source, along with a useful cost-comparison spreadsheet that you can throw at the bean-counters:

http://europa.eu.int/ISPO/ida/jsps/index.jsp?fuseAction=showDocument&parent=news&documentID=1647

It may be a useful "endorsement" for the web site?

Ciaran

--
Irish Linux Users' Group