Re: [vox-tech] XSLT questions

Quoting Jeff Newmiller (jdnewmil@dcn.davis.ca.us):

> Alt is present for textual representation of the graphic ... it should
> serve in place of the graphic if the graphic cannot be displayed.  Think
> of the "links" browser... or better yet, a blind person listening to an
> html-to-voice translator.

One excellent resource for catching such things is the "Bobby"
validator, http://bobby.watchfire.com/ , which helps "expose and repair
barriers to accessibility and encourage compliance with existing
accessibility guidelines, such as Section 508 and the W3C's WCAG".

--
Cheers,        "A raccoon tangled with a 23,000 volt line, today.  The results
Rick Moen       blacked out 1400 homes and, of course, one raccoon."