Re: [vox-tech] How do i refer my system with IP and make sure thatits accessible from windows(server is running there)

Re: [vox-tech] How do i refer my system with IP and make sure thatits accessible from windows(server is running there)

Ok. I understand the problem now. You could use any old transfer method... ftp, samba, nfs, etc... just create a SSH/SFTP tunnel first. Or on the other hand, you could use java and SSL... Mark