Re: [vox-tech] while we are on the subject of IE...

On Thu, Dec 11, 2003 at 09:47:31PM -0800, Dave Margolis wrote:
> Well you're not using any positioning styles or bad table syntax that
> could screw anything up.

As a web-head, and IE disliker, I'm very interested in what it turns out
to be. :^)

While allowing poorly written HTML has been a boon to the AMOUNT of content
out there, it has seriously deterred on the USABILITY of it. >:^(
I blame both Netscape and Microsoft.  Nyeah :^P