January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox-tech] Formatting USB Media sticks

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003, Richard Burkhart wrote:

> Proof of RTFM/STFW:

So _STFW_ was outside of the scope of my RTFM,IMHO,AFAIK,etc. tech-acronym
vocabulary so I popped it into dictionary.com.  I had to chuckle at how
uncensored their definition is:
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=STFW

Not that I expect them to be prudes in favor of being accurate, but it's
funny that they treat this as being as legit as any other acronym.

Dave