[vox-tech] overnet

Pasted from a recent post on vox-tech:
>p2p like gnutella and fasttrack makes it easy to find what you want, >but difficult to get it.

>bittorrent makes things easy to get, but difficult to find.

I've recently started using overnet, another P2P network, with the ed2k-gtk-gui (http://ed2k-gtk-gui.sourceforge.net/download.shtml). You can search for shared files like most p2ps, but downloads come in pieces from several different users, similar to bittorrent. So it seems to do both things well: easy to find and easy to download!

Jonathan