Re: [vox-tech] New phishing vulnerability

On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 01:54:11PM -0600, Rob Rogers wrote:
> There was a thread[1] about 2 months ago about email scams and making URLs
> look innocent, mostly by putting the site you're trying to look like in as
> a username in your URL i.e. http://www.ebay.com@hackedsite.com/scam.html
<snip>

Nice...  Is there any 'news article' on this exploit yet?
(e.g., The Register, News.com, Slashdot, etc.?)

I'd like to link-to from the "Reasons to Avoid Microsoft" section of LUGOD.org

I'm sadly on a WinXP box right now, but use Mozilla. :^)
(Tested exploit... doesn't affect ME! :) )