Re: [vox-tech] mutt, email, usb mini storage, dvorak...

On Sun, 7 Dec 2003, Bryan Richter wrote:

> You know what we could use is a hot-pluggable, programmable, portable
> keyboard. Sounds like something the Happy Hacking Keyboard manufacturers
> might consider, since they already cater to this particular market. It
> wouldn't fix the awkwardness of the command prompt, but it could make
> programming easier.

lol...

make each key uniquely identifieable by the keyboard's microprocessor, and
just pop out the keys and rearrange 'em in any way you want and that'll be
the arrangement the keyboard uses.  it can work.  on ps2 or usb.  it'll be
quite a laugh but very useful... at the same time it could be expensive to
make.

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim