2003 Nov 29 14:19

Re: [vox-tech] Mozilla crash on paste?

--On Wednesday, November 26, 2003 01:22:07 AM -0800 Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> wrote:

I'm working on Melissa's desktop box, a Debian Woody system with a
backport of Mozilla (Mozila 1.5:  "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686;
en-US; rv:1.5) Gecko/20031115 Debian/1.5-3.he-1") and am noticing it
crashes (as in, the window _vanishes_) whenever I paste into it!
The debian mozilla package has a reputation for exhibiting bugs that can't be reproduced with non-debian builds. If you were to report this to mozilla, you'd probably be told to download a copy of mozilla from mozilla.org, and see if the problem still occurs.

Assuming it did, the next suggestion would be to create a new mozilla profile (run "mozilla -profilemanager"), run mozilla using that, and see if you can still reproduce the problem.

--
Ken Herron