2003 Nov 26 08:45

Re: [vox-tech] DVD playback and burning under Debian; IDE DVD+/-RWdrive

Re: [vox-tech] DVD playback and burning under Debian; IDE DVD+/-RWdrive

That Sony DRU-510A is a good drive. I just bought one at Fry's last week myself after having success with my wife's external Sony DVD+/-RW drive. It has dropped in price about $130 since it first hit the shelves. Soon it will be replaced by the next model which burns at 8x.