2003 Nov 26 01:42

[vox-tech] Text Scroller in Xlib---

Hello Mr Julie Russell ,
                                I have seen one or two message from ur side regrading one application .I am also developing same application I am looking for help how can we scroll text in child window,please help me i will be very great full to u.
Regards
Linux Man.

Regards
Sharad Bajaj
 Faith Makes All things Possible.
  Hope Makes All things Works.
  Love Makes All things beautiful
 May you have all of three as u begin this lovely day !

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now