2003 Nov 21 17:59

[no subject]

As for your error message, DOSEMU emulates the PC hardware and BIOS but
you still need a DOS to run on top of DOSEMU.  If you have an old MSDOS or
IBMDOS (or even DR-DOS!), whip it out.  Otherwise you can get a FreeDOS to
work with it.  As for getting DOS to work with DOSEMU, I'll leave that as
an exercise to the reader.  =)

If there's enough request, I can give the DOSEMU talk.

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim
AIM: markus kimius