2003 Nov 05 22:00

[vox-tech] Training spamassassin's bayenessian filter

[vox-tech] Training spamassassin's bayenessian filter

Will SpamAssassin's bayenessian be more effective if I train it on every message that comes through (even ones that it's built in tests have already rejected as spam) or only on false negatives?