2003 Oct 31 18:12

Re: [vox-tech] autoincrementing in sc spreadsheet

Re: [vox-tech] autoincrementing in sc spreadsheet

Can't help you with the Sc, but there is a way to turn off that feature on
major spreadsheet programs.  To fix a coordinate (keep it from changing,)
prefix it with $.  So if dragging (a0*b0) to the right 1 cell will change
the value to (a1*b1), but dragging (a$0*b$0) to the right 1 cell will
not change the value.  The same can be done with the letter portion -- by
prefixing the letter with $, like ($a0*$b0).  If you prefix both the
letter and the number, it'll keep the value from changing at all

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim
AIM: markus kimius