2003 Oct 31 18:12

[vox-tech] autoincrementing in sc spreadsheet

[vox-tech] autoincrementing in sc spreadsheet

Most familiar spreadsheets have an "autoincrement" feature, meaning that if I
have a cell containing "a0*b0" and copy it to another cell, the row and
column numbers are adjusted by the offset from the destination cell to the
origin cell. For example, if I paste into the cell immediately below, the
pasted contents will be "a1*b1". This is convenient for making big tables of
figures that reference previous lines of calculated data, etc. (It can also
be a bother since there is usually no easy way to turn off this behavior.)

Sc does not do this. Is there any way to get this behavior?

--
Henry House
See <http://hajhouse.org/pgp> for information.  My OpenPGP key: