2003 Oct 28 06:08

Re: [vox-tech] BLASPHEMY (i.e., removing Linux from a dual-boot system)

Re: [vox-tech] BLASPHEMY (i.e., removing Linux from a dual-boot system)

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 00:40:35 -0800 (PST), David Margolis <margolid@ecs.csus.edu> wrote:

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003, Michael J Wenk wrote:
You do this(as I recall) lilo -U
If I remember correctly, the _restore_ feature of lilo requires that you
backed up the original MBR somewhere.
Correct, but just for the record, you don't need to manually back up the MBR, LILO does it automatically.