2003 Oct 27 22:01

Re: [vox-tech] BLASPHEMY (i.e., removing Linux from a dual-bootsystem)

Re: [vox-tech] BLASPHEMY (i.e., removing Linux from a dual-bootsystem)

Well, now the damned computer won't even start.  I turn it on, and it
just runs 10 across the screen until I turn it off.  There is no floppy
drive on this computer, so a boot disk won't work; and I'm afraid I
couldn't quite figure out how to use Knoppix to deal with LILO (what
*is* the root password for a computer running Knoppix, anyway?).

Am I the only one here who hates computers? ;-)

--
Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford