2003 Oct 28 09:08

Re: [vox-tech] SQL front-ends for web browsers

Re: [vox-tech] SQL front-ends for web browsers

For a more generic prototyping tool have a look at.
http://phppgadmin.sourceforge.net/

For a more customized web interface check out Zope
Just set up you database adapter, code a few ZSQL queries and some DTML or ZPT templates and you're sorted.

HTH
--
David