2003 Oct 23 13:11

Re: [vox-tech] possible to exit ssh with a program running?

Re: [vox-tech] possible to exit ssh with a program running?

Thanks for all the help so quickly! I'll definitely try out screen for this, but not too sure when. It's something I've been wondering about for awhile. I'll post again if I have trouble.

Jonathan