2003 Oct 18 12:58

[vox-tech] X-No-Archive Inheritance?

>Hehe... The phrase "illegal information" gives me a bad taste in my mouth.
>But, OTOH, I'm actually _afraid_ of the government these days.

Agreed that the term "illegal information" could create it's own problem.

Lets see if we could agree with the following:
Any comments or information that you would rather not see attached to any
job application or that you wouldn't want in opposing councils hands for any
reason in any legal matter.

Mark Liechty MCSE, CNE, CCA
MLA Computer Consulting Services
Office 916-434-9593
Cell 916-769-4975
mark @ mlaccs.com
www . mlaccs . com
(Adding the spaces to the e-mail and website significantly reduce SPAM)