2003 Oct 17 08:38

[vox-tech] Kernel compile - debian magic steps

[vox-tech] Kernel compile - debian magic steps

At an installfest ages ago, Mike Simons walked me through doing kernel
patch/recompiles to put Win4Lin on my machine, and to get CD-RW working.

While there, he installed a script that cut out several of the normal kernel
compile steps, and spit a *.deb file out at the end of the process.

Does anyone know/remember what those steps are, and where that script might
be found?  I've searched through the vox archives, and haven't found a
reference.

Thanks,

Richard B.