2003 Oct 15 17:41

[vox-tech] bochs

Hi,

  Just wondering if any of you guys got this working.

http://bochs.sourceforge.net/

  What I want to achieve :

  on Windoze(in my office system offcourse) install redhat using bochs so
that I can work on linux

  on Linux(my home system) install winXP using bochs so that I can work on
VB, VC++ for my part time college purposes.

  Is it possible?

  I know VMWare, Virtual PC can do this but those are properitery.

  Looking forward for your response.

  Have a great day everybody.

Karthikeyan B