2003 Oct 11 13:13

Re: [vox-tech] bash question - how to read specifed amnt of datafrom a file

Re: [vox-tech] bash question - how to read specifed amnt of datafrom a file

I think the question -- at least from my perspective -- quickly left the
"DOOOD!! USE A REAL EMAIL PROGRAM!!!" thing and went to "gee, how wierd
... wonder why that doesn't work that way."

In my case, it was pretty much basic geek curiosity that kept the
question in my head long enough for me to get to work, get coffee, deal
with morning irritations, get more coffee, deal with boss, get more
coffee ... then explore the functions in MS Outlook at work (that I need
for scheduling/task planning issues) for one hard-to-reach mail header.