2003 Oct 09 19:01

Re: [vox-tech] bash question - how to read specifed amnt of datafrom a file

Re: [vox-tech] bash question - how to read specifed amnt of datafrom a file

Richard Burkhart wrote:
It's "easier" for the same reason as it's easier in other clients -- you
hit r)eply and you've got a message with the vox-tech address all nice
and ready--just need to clear out the previous contents. Quicker,
easier, lazier. And I don't remember if Outlook has a setting to thread
replies on the email side. (Express probably threads in the
newsreader--but who uses Usenet? That's where all of them scary linux
freaks hide out!)
Unlike some other email clients (I'm assuming mutt and pine--haven't
worked with those) - by my experience, the In-Reply-To field is almost
impossible to get to. You might be able to get to it using the OPTIONS
menu, then "view message headers" ... but I don't know if you'd be able
to edit that field. (this opinion might be changed with infusion of
coffee, so I can get my brain online and remember the actual path to
it.)