2003 Oct 11 18:36

Re: [vox-tech] procmail list marking - help needed

Re: [vox-tech] procmail list marking - help needed

--On Thursday, October 09, 2003 11:07:43 -0700 Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> wrote:

I have Procmail entries like this one:

:0
* ^To:(.*\<)?mysql@lists.mysql.com
{ TAG=[mysql] }
Procmail has some special things you can put in a regexp. The rule

* ^TO_mysql@lists\.mysql\.com

should do what you want. See the "MISCELLANEOUS" section of procmailrc(5).

As an alternative, you could look for something else that's characteristic of this list. Look for something like a List-ID: header, or a Received: line from the mail server hosting the list.

--
"We actually do 100,000 pages or more a day in Bork"
-- Marissa Mayer, Google