2003 Oct 09 18:23

RE: [vox-tech] bash question - how to read specifed amnt of datafrom a file

RE: [vox-tech] bash question - how to read specifed amnt of datafrom a file

ok ok ok ok... i hate outlook too and i am lazy  :)
lesson learned, i promise not to reply to unrelated threads when starting
a new one.

on a side note, i dispise outlook express - everytime i launch it it makes
me feel a little sick... however, there is no good mail client to my
knowledge for mac os 9.2.2 that works well with mutli-byte character sets
and is free. mozilla works ok, but it is extra bloaty and slow. tried
eudora, but it mangles japanese text.

any ideas on a new mail client for mac os 9?

i will start a new thread on the bash question topic when i get home.

dylan