2003 Oct 09 10:16

[vox-tech] moving gpg keys to another computer

[vox-tech] moving gpg keys to another computer

hi all,

if my gnupg keyring and stuff is on from.host and i want to be able to
sign and encrypt files on to.host, is it good enough to simply do this:

   scp -r me@from.host:.gnupg  me@to.host:

or are there other issues involved?  is it just a matter of copying the
.gnupg directory to the other host?

i've never use gpg on to.host, so ~/.gnupg doesn't exist on to.host.

thanks,
pete