2003 Oct 06 15:25

[vox-tech] RAID with Linux

Does anyone know how to install Hardware RAID with Linux?
I really need several hard drives for back-up. I have a
machine with 4 ide ports, so I should get 8 hard drives working.
I just don't know how to approach this problem. Maybe there is
an alternative way of making several hard drives working with
Linux, some device or machine or something. Does anyone know?

-Tim