2003 Oct 06 14:43

Re: [vox-tech] looking for a decent < 20GB HD

Re: [vox-tech] looking for a decent < 20GB HD

I just got a 7200/ATA 100 80 Giger for a little less than $50 at Fry's.
It was Western Digital and came with a full 3-year warrantee.  The other
option would be something like this: the local little computer shop in
my neighborhood (Circular on 28th and T in Sac) they always have a box of
pulled HDs.  4-6Gig run about $30, so it's cheaper, but not that cost
effective in the long run.