2003 Oct 06 11:20

[vox-tech] looking for a decent < 20GB HD

[vox-tech] looking for a decent < 20GB HD

hi --

I am currently looking for new ( < 20GB ) IDE drive for a small scale linux
server that we are setting up. realistically, we don't event need 5Gb of
space, however it would be nice to have a little breathing room for future
expansion.

I have heard numerous *not so great* things about a lot of the new high
density drives (> 40Gb) such as a 1 yr warranty, and tendency to die
unexpectedly.

any input would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

dylan