2003 Oct 02 14:10

[vox-tech] I'll help if I can

Hi everyone,

My Oracle consulting business has been on life support for the last year, so
about 8-9 months ago I started doing mortgages.  Last night when I left the
office, rates where back down below 6% for a 30 yr, and 5 3/8 on a 15yr.  If
anyone here can take advantage of a mortgage, give me a call
at 312.587.7900 or shoot me an email.  I'm licensed in California.  I'll do
the
best I can to help you out (tell me you're from vox).
We've got all kinds of cool mortgage programs that I didn't know existed
(and wished I did) before started working here.

Jay

Ps. I figured there might be someone here who could use the help. Pete, I
hope this wasn't too big a violation of protocol.