2003 Sep 29 08:47

[vox-tech] Bash question

Hi,

I want to get the path of the file from a script called from .bashrc.  Like:

##.bashrc
. /opt/myapp/bin/config

## /opt/myapp/bin/config
pwd
echo $0

In this case during login:
pwd = /home/jstrauss
$0 = -bash

I'd like to get a variable with the value /opt/myapp/bin/config
but I can't find a combination of commands that will give my that during
login or su

Jay